10- 12.30 Beginners Nylon Broadsword Tournament
3.30 Advanced Steel Longsword Tournament
4- 6 Mixed Weapons Charity Tournament
After 6 Party in Jim’s Bar
Please note: Times may be subject to change according to how the tournament rolls.
Audiences are Welcome!
Competition rules are described on the Facebook page (link below).
12th December 2015. The hours will be from 10am until 6pm, with a trip to the pub afterwards.
Booking will close on 5 December 2015.
Adults aged 18+ will be welcome to attend.
Unfortunately, no one younger than 18 will be able to attend this event.
Attendance fee: £10.
Of this, £3 will go towards the chosen charity at the end of the event. You can pay in the day in person or in advance with one of the GUHAS board members.
Qudos, first floor of the Queen Margaret Union, 22 University Gardens, Glasgow, Glasgow City G12 8QN.
Booking has now closed for this event.
In 2014, the Distance Selling Regulations for the UK were replaced with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. As this event is a leisure event with a defined date, it is exempt from requirements to provide the right to cancel once a booking has been made (CCR Part 3, Section 28, 1(h)). However, as a show of good faith, we will continue to offer our old cancellation policy, which is described below.
If you wish to cancel your booking and receive a refund, please make sure you read the following steps and understand the process.
1. If you wish to cancel your booking, you must notify us by email before the event takes place.
2. You can request a cancellation of your booking and a full refund of your payment for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt of the email confirming your booking.
3. Upon receipt of your email requesting a cancellation and refund, if it is sent within 7 days of placing your booking, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4. You must contact us in writing via a reasonably permanent medium (i.e. paper or email, not Facebook) to request a cancellation and refund. Failure to do so may result in your refund being withheld.
5. If you have a problem with part of the booking arrangements, please contact us in the first instance. Often disputes can be worked out and a mutually beneficial agreement reached by simply providing this courtesy.
The provisions of these clauses do not affect your statutory rights.
Please also note the following points:
A) If you register to attend the event, then for whatever reason do not actually attend the event, then we will be unable to provide a refund if you have not gone through the cancellation process described above.
B) If you register to attend the event, but do not cancel within 7 days of placing the booking, then we will be unable to provide a refund.
C) If you register to attend the event, then wish to cancel your booking more than 7 days later, we will be unable to provide a refund (as per note B), but we may be able to provide your attendance slot to another person at no additional cost if you contact us at least 14 days before the event to request the change of name. Once there are fewer than 14 days remaining until the event, we are unable to accept any changes to our list of participants.
D) If the event organisers remove and bar you from the event for whatever reason, then there will be no refund of your attendance fee.
E) If you do cancel your booking within 7 days and receive a full refund of your payment, then that is the end of the transaction. We will not refund anything you have paid out with regard to hotels, flights or other arrangements; you will need to take up the matter with the appropriate organisations and go through their cancellation processes.
F) We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Please use the standard contact form if you need to get in touch with us about this event.
There is a Facebook event page for this event, which can be found at the following link:
Please note, however, that booking through this webpage (that you are currently on) is the only way to guarantee your place at the event; clicking 'going' on the Facebook page will NOT guarantee you a place.